Are you passionate about dog grooming?
Do you want to train a new generation of dog groomers?
We are a leading award organization for this industry.
We offer 35 Ofqual regulated diplomas for this sector.
Over 2,000 learners have successfully completed our training in dog grooming and other animal related skills in the past 3 years.
Become a recognized Open College Network West Midlands Center and offer a Level 3 Diploma in Dog Grooming at your center.
This qualification will prepare learners to perform practical grooming and care of dogs with different types of coats.
Designed to be flexible, the balance between theory and practical components reflects the present and future of the grooming industry.
We have extensive experience in providing all types and levels of qualifications in a range of different industries with all types of providers; from very small one-person institutions and small businesses to large colleges and national private training providers working in national and international markets.
Level 3 Diploma in Dog Grooming – Benefits of this qualification
These qualifications are specifically designed to enable learners to:
- Take a holistic approach to training
- Practically working with dogs
- Acquire canine first aid skills
- Improve communication skills for working with dogs and their owners
- Learn skills for working with different breeds of dogs
- Style different races.
Our regulated quality standards are applied equally in all of our centers, as all certification bodies regulated by Ofqual are responsible for ensuring that:
- Regulated qualifications reliably indicate the knowledge, skills and understanding that students have demonstrated
- Assessments and exams show what a student has achieved
- People trust the qualifications we regulate
- Students and teachers have information on all the qualifications that we regulate.
Centers can now provide their learners with a logo endorsing – approving their obtaining of the qualification if successful.
Level 3 certificate in canine grooming
Our level 3 Certificate in Dog Grooming was designed for those who want to learn basic cuts and trimmings so that they can work in a grooming salon.
The qualification covers the assessment, planning and recording of grooming jobs, checking the health of dogs before grooming and essential first aid.
>>> Learn more about dog grooming qualifications here
Other canine disposition
Did you know that we also offer qualifications in the following canine disposition?
The benefits of becoming a recognized Open College Network Center include:
- Exceptional personalized customer service and support
- Access to a wide range of qualifications
- National accreditation, local service
- Quality assurance, improvement and improvement services
- âQualifiedâ learner logos available for high performance people for advertising.
Deliver these qualifications in your center
For more information on these qualifications, please contact:
Already one of our approved approved centers?
Creating a new course to add to your portfolio is a straightforward process, your Business Development Manager will be happy to assist you, please contact us – see contact details above.
Thinking of becoming one of our centers?
It is also a straightforward process supported! You can find out more about us by:
Contact our business development team today on 01902 624230.